Monday, February 01, 2010

Changes - Lots and lots of them

Yes, it's been far too long since my last post and Blogger is probably targeting my site for decomissioning due to inactivity. For anyone who actually reads this site , accept my apologies for the long period of radio silence.





So what's new with me ?


  • Am married to my wonderful wife Maureen
  • Am a daddy now to my beautiful daughter Caitlin
  • Changed jobs - well divisions more like but still the same
  • Will be moving out soon (if the contractor ever completes the renovation)
  • .....and nearing the end of the MBA - assuming I can find time to write up my
    dissertation

So yes, it's been a hectic past 12 months and if the last few months has been anything to go by, it's going to get a bit worse before it gets better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home